Jerome O. Pitt, President of The Mediation Center, Inc., is an attorney, mediator, arbitrator, facilitator and educator committed to finding practical, cost-effective procedures and outcomes for individuals and organizations. Jerry founded The Mediation Center in 1996 to provide a less expensive, faster and more effective way to address and resolve business-related disputes.
Jerry has presided over 2,000 cases as mediator or arbitrator. The American Arbitration Association awarded him its Construction Gavel for outstanding service as a construction arbitrator.
The Mediation Center focuses on business-related matters, including the following:
- Complex commercial disagreements and other contractual matters
- Corporate issues
- Construction disputes
- Workplace and employment law matters
- Financial services including banking, securities and insurance
- Real estate, condominium and home owner association matters
- Family and closely-held business strategies
- Probate estates
- Conflict management for boards, utilities and not-for-profit organizations